Place of Origin：Beijing
The CEL-GPPCM micro-reaction system is suitable for the evaluation and screening of photothermal synergistic catalysis and photocatalytic catalysts, and can be used for the study of reaction kinetics and reaction history of photocatalysis. Is mainly applied to the high temperature thermal catalytic reaction, solar-thermal concerted catalysis, concrete can be used in the synthesis of semiconductor materials sintering and the activity of catalyst preparation, catalyst materials evaluation, photolysis of water reduction of hydrogen production, water splitting oxygen, carbon dioxide, the gas phase photocatalytic, photocatalytic degradation of formaldehyde gas, VOCs, NOx, SOx, nitrogen fixation, etc.
The system adopts quartz reactor, which can meet the requirements of light transmission and can carry out high temperature experiments. The system uses a heating furnace to heat the reactor, which can ensure the stability of temperature in the reaction process.
The system is designed for three channels of gas feeding, equipped with one channel of gas purging, at the same time reserved one channel of liquid interface (the required liquid raw materials can be added quantitatively).
The system includes: feed steady flow system, reaction constant temperature system, product collection system, control system
The cabinet body of the system is made of aluminum profiles, and the bolts and nuts are used to fix the system. It is beautiful and easy to maintain and disassemble. The connection with the pipeline is made of double sleeve joints, and the replacement of the reactor can be used for high pressure experiments and conventional thermal catalytic reactions.
1. Feeding system: 3-channel reaction intake (expandable to 4-channel), the default flow rate is 100mL/min; Gas flow control accuracy: ±1%; Equipped with 1 way purge air; Equipped with 1 channel liquid interface. Equipped with a distribution outlet, can be used as a distribution system alone.
2. Reactor: operating pressure: micro positive pressure (mainly used to overcome the pressure drop of the system); Design temperature: ≤800℃, with program temperature control, open heating furnace; Design pressure: normal pressure, <0.6Mpa, constant pressure in the reaction area; Catalyst loading capacity: 0.1mg-- 100mg; Material: Quartz glass.
3. Parameters and indicators:
Pressure display accuracy: ± 0.01Mpa; Temperature display accuracy: ±0.1℃; Temperature control accuracy: ±1℃; Flow control accuracy: ±1%F.S
4. Control system
The system adopts the control module and the touch screen computer (including) for joint control. On the touch screen computer, 100% instrument function can be realized to read the measured value, set value, set parameters, automatically/manually switch, start running/stop the program, and have the function of data storage and export.
5. Process monitoring and control: to control and display the temperature and gas flow of the reactor. The pressure and temperature of the reactor bed can be monitored during the reaction.
6. Realize the off-limit alarm and interlocking safety protection for temperature and pressure. The temperature is a two-stage alarm. When the temperature is higher than the first set value, the acousto-optic alarm is given. When the temperature is higher than the second set value, the heating will stop automatically. When the pressure is higher than the first set value, the sound and light alarm; when the pressure is higher than the second set value, the feeding is stopped.
7. On-site display: a fine pressure gauge is set at the inlet of the reactor, which is used to display the reaction pressure of the current reactor in real time, and matched with the digital display pressure sensor control screen display.
8. Control interface: the control interface has control flow chart with control points, parameter setting table, program temperature setting, alarm window, historical data, real-time curve and historical curve of each control point, and the historical curve retains a permanent time.
g-C3N4-triggered super synergy between photocatalysis and ozonation attributed to promoted •OH generation
Highlights Lower redox potential of the conduction band of g-C3N4 benefitted electron trapping. (Cl/) g-C3N4 triggered a super synergy between photocatalysis and ozonation. Promoted surface-charge separation and ozone self-decomposition were achiev
Highly Dispersed TiO6 Units in a Layered Double Hydroxide for ACHTUNGTRENUNGWater Splitting
Breaking the waves: A family of photocatalysts for splitting water into hydrogen was prepared by distributing TiO6 units in an MTi-layered double hydroxide matrix (M=Ni, Zn, Mg; see figure) that displays largely enhanced photocatalytic activity with an H2
Black TiO2 nanobelts/g-C3N4 nanosheets Laminated Heterojunctions with Efficient Visible-Light-Driven Photocatalytic Performance
Black TiO2 nanobelts/g-C3N4 nanosheets laminated heterojunctions (b-TiO2/g-C3N4) as visible-light-driven photocatalysts are fabricated through a simple hydrothermal-calcination process and an in-situ solid-state chemical reduction approach, followed by th
Scan and pay attention to us